question

Austin Saurdiff avatar image
Austin Saurdiff asked Anirban edited

Graph api to disable users

I would like to utilize a graph api call in an outside app resource. Can someone tell me how to set up an Azure application connection for the api calling for Ring Central and then if they have the ability to disable users. or delete users. When we terminate users we would like this piece to be automated outside of the portal.

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Anirban edited

I believe RingCentral APIs have different provision features on users like delete users, create users etc just what you want, but for using those APIs from outside from different application you need to ask those community forum.

In your case, you can try posting this question in Azure forum or community regarding setting up the Azure application and calling APIs from it.

Hope that will help

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys