question

Nathan Ramsden-Lock avatar image
Nathan Ramsden-Lock asked Nathan Ramsden-Lock commented

Issues with Classic Ring Central phone for windows

The classic Ring Central phone app has 2 annoying issues.

1) If I transfer a call to my colleague - in the HUD it shows him as being on a call to me instead of the original caller

2) The call history takes forever to update - sometimes as long as 5 minutes - sometimes I want to call the person who just called me back and I click on the Clock and select "All" and it does not show the last call that was made until another call has taken place.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Nathan Ramsden-Lock commented

You can open a support ticket here to get assistance and support team can help you investigating the issue

3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Nathan Ramsden-Lock avatar image Nathan Ramsden-Lock commented ·

Really ? I had never thought of that :-(

I was hoping to get a few people actually post here that they have tried to reproduce the same behaviour first.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Nathan Ramsden-Lock commented ·

@Nathan Ramsden-Lock,
Your first question is a known feature request and you can vote for it HERE.
The latter question is unfortunately just lag, but if you'd like to troubleshoot, we would echo Anirban's recommendation.

0 Likes 0 ·
Nathan Ramsden-Lock avatar image Nathan Ramsden-Lock Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Thank you Becky for that more helpful reply, I didn't realise that the ideas site was separate site - so that's why searching here brought up no results - perhaps you could make that clearer here somewhere. As for it being "a feature request" - it is a bug you are showing the wrong information!! this should be addressed right away - it has 382 votes and you have not even marked it as considering it!

I will raise the second issue with tech support then as no-one else has said they vare experiencing this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app