question

Curt DeWeese avatar image
Curt DeWeese asked mary-community-moderator commented

HUD available on new app yet?

I see some discussion that HUD display was to be out in Q4 2020. Is this active yet? I cannot find it on the new RC app I had to download for a new computer set up.

phonehud
7 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

David Drimmel avatar image David Drimmel commented ·

Please add the HUB to the new app!

1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ David Drimmel commented ·

@David Drimmel It's coming! Q2!

0 Likes 0 ·
Anirban avatar image Anirban commented ·

The idea is in planned stage here:

https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/DPW-I-20

Maybe soon get implemented

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Yes, @Curt DeWeese, as Anirban said, the product team is working on this now. Please stay tuned. We'll be sure to update the Community when this has been implemented.

0 Likes 0 ·
steve-krizka avatar image steve-krizka Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

So now it's 2021 and I'm getting emails that our company MUST use your new app. Is the HUD feature available or not?

This would seem to be poor planning. Please respond re: using the HUD in your new app.

1 Like 1 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ steve-krizka commented ·

@steve-krizka HUD is coming - however, we know that for some customers this is a necessary feature for moving to the new app.
We will obviously work with you to defer this move until the feature is ready.
Please feel free to reach out to us via email so we can connect with your account manager to ensure you have everything you need.
Community.Support@RingCentral.com

0 Likes 0 ·
steve-krizka avatar image steve-krizka commented ·

July 22, 2021 - still using old app, please advise when the HUD mistake will be corrected

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

Hi! HUD is already available in the new app. To learn more, please go to https://support.ringcentral.com/app/phone/desktop-web/using-hud-ringcentral-app-desktop-web.html.

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Nathan Ramsden-Lock avatar image Nathan Ramsden-Lock commented ·

@Mary-Community_Moderator, @Becky-Community_Manager can you add an accepted answer to show that it is now available.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Nathan Ramsden-Lock commented ·

Thanks @Nathan Ramsden-Lock. This is now converted as an accepted answer.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app