question

Michael Scott avatar image
Michael Scott asked Becky-Community_Manager edited

Company Wide Call/SMS/Fax blocking

Please create a feature in the admin portal to block specific numbers from calling all company and user phone numbers, along with SMS/Fax. Currently having to do so user by user is extremely time consuming and put our company at risk when scammers are calling all of our employees hoping one will fall for the scam. These protocols need quickly added and operational.

sms and text messagingfaxadmin portal
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Michael Wagner avatar image Michael Wagner commented ·

I agree their needs to be an answer to this. To many spam emails, Sms and calls going to our agents.

Need an answer?

0 Likes 0 ·
Ed Blea avatar image Ed Blea commented ·

I strongly believe this feature should have been implemented a long time ago. Ring Central is a good company, but needs to be more proactive to foreseeing possible customer needs instead of reactive. The reason I feel so adamant about this, is today one of my users received very graphic texts and now I have to put blocks on all users 1 by 1.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered

For a new feature request please put your idea here: https://ideas.ringcentral.com/

The RingCentral team will review the idea and check if the feature already exist or a new idea.

Based on that they will update you if the idea is approved.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app