question

Suresh Gonepudi avatar image
Suresh Gonepudi asked Phong Vu answered

How to get Ringcentral Call Log i.e whole data including all extensions call log data for hourly or Daywise for tracking reports in our application.

How to get Ringcentral Call Log i.e whole data including all extensions call log data for hourly or Daywise for trackingreports in our aplication.Please Suggest as early as possible.

This is our application Type and permissions.

App Type - Web browser (Javascript)

Access - All RingCentral customers

Available Auth Flows

Auth Code(true)

Implicit(true)

Password(false)

Refresh token(true)

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Wendy Busse-Coleman avatar image
Wendy Busse-Coleman answered

I use Analytics to run reports as it provides more details than just a Call Log. I can follow a call from the initial contact, through our Receptionist, how many attempts she has to make in transferring, etc. Also, it breaks out the time into two parameters: Handle time and the total length of the call. If you are an Administrator, you would have access to the Analytics.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

1. To read the entire call log (Company Level), use this API. (need an admin user or user with Read Company Call Log permission)

2. To read individual user's call log (Extension Level), use this API.

3. To export company call log (get everything in a .zip file), use this API.

4. To read/export hourly or daily, schedule your app to call the API hourly or daily, respectively.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys