question

Jeannine Schumm avatar image
Jeannine Schumm asked Jeannine Schumm answered

incorrect password for meetings created by google calendar plug-in

I use Google Calendar in Chrome on a PC and have added the RingCentral plug-in so I can create meetings directly in the calendar. Recently there was an update, and now all meetings are created with passwords. I am able to connect with no problems, but my attendees get an "incorrect password" message and can't log in. How can I fix this? Thanks for any ideas!

meetingsgoogle
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered

Hi @Jeannine Schumm,

This particular situation will need a little more research by our tech support team. Have you opened a case for support? You can do so here: https://support.ringcentral.com/s/new-case

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jeannine Schumm avatar image
Jeannine Schumm answered

Hi Jessica,

Thanks for checking in. Yes, I opened a case and received help yesterday. A couple of settings needed to be changed by our account admin. The plug-in is working correctly now.

Thanks,

Jeannine

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app