question

Darryl Mayle avatar image
Darryl Mayle asked mary-community-moderator edited

RingCentral Glip Administration?

I cannot see any way to Administer Glip as a Super Admin for our RingCentral Account. I can make changes to RingCentral Phone and Meetings, but Glip feels like a standalone product that I have no control over.

For example, if a user asks me to rename a Glip Team, I can't do it. If a user asks me to delete a Glip Team, I can't do it. I have to be a member/admin of that particular team, even as a Super Admin of our entire RingCentral account.

If a user has just created a Glip Team with a misspelling, they ask me to change it and I can't. I don't even have visibility of the team. If I need to rename a team but the creator/admin of the team is absent, I can't do it.

Can someone please help me find out where as a Super Admin of our RingCentral Account, I can administer Glip as a whole and see a list of all of our Company Glip Teams, and make changes to them, when my users need a change made?

messagepermissions
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Darryl, someone from Product Team will reach out to you regarding this.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

alex-c11314 avatar image
alex-c11314 answered

Hi Darryl,

I am Alex, one of the product managers here at RingCentral;
Thanks for your feedback. Currently, account admins can gain visibility of all public/private teams in your acount via the data export tool.
We will be releasing the new advanced team administration feature in Q2 which will allow admins to not only join and view, but also adjust the settings of all public and private teams in the account.

Stay tuned for that, thanks.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app