question

Gary Cheung avatar image
Gary Cheung asked ·

Allowing customers to pass information (order number) by pressing keypad

Hello,

I am looking for information about key press from our customers. For example, when they call, they need to press their order so we can reply their order's status: shipped, delay, etc.

I don't know if I could code it, or it is already in the admin page which I can just set it up. I look around and find no such information.

If you know about it, please let me know.

I am looking forward to hearing from you

Thanks

calls
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered ·

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Gary Cheung avatar image
Gary Cheung answered ·

Hi Anirban,

No, it is not IVR I think. IVR sets at max 250, and they are predefined numbers. In my case, I don't know their number, I ask them to input information and then search in our store database and reply corresponding answer

For example, if a customer order in our store, they have their own order number for tracking their order. Using that number, they press in keypad and our store will reply correctly its' status.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app