Question

Graduation Requirement

• 12 April 2021
  • 4 replies

I am generating ample no of request past 7 days for a week. I am sending SMS also calling call log api. But still i see the following for my graduation requirement. If you check my analytics for past 7 days you see many request generated. Please let me know if i have missed any thing.

1618257723698.png

4 replies

What are the permission you given to your app? Have you executed all the endpoints calls and permission applied?

I have 2 permission set up as seen in snapshot. I am calling read log using below endpoint.

https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/~/extension/~/message-store?availability=Alive&availability=Deleted&availability=Purged&dateFrom=2021-04-01&dateTo=2021-04-12&direction=Inbound&direction=Outbound&messageType=SMS&messageType=Text&page=1&perPage=100";

1618259034354.png

Userlevel 1

You read the message-store, you need the "ReadMessages". You don't read the call-log, so you don't need the "ReadCallLog". You also need to call the 'extension/sms' to send at least 5 messages.

We had a similar issue! The Graduation Requirements were not very clear.

graduationrequirements.png

It turned out our problem was we didn't include the scope named: "Read Messages", but there was no communication about that in UI.