question

Matt Snowden avatar image
Matt Snowden asked mary-community-moderator commented

Call Quality Issues: iPhone App + Apple AirPods Pro

Has anyone noticed and/or resolved call quality issue when using Apple Airpods Pro on a quality cellular data connection to make/receive calls on the RingCentral iPhone app?

I have some quality issues without the AirPods when sending/receiving calls via the RingCentral iPhone app over cellular data, but when I switch to my Apple Airpods Pro the quality gets so bad they can barely understand me, according to the person on the other end of the call.

phonehardware
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Matt, for call quality issues, you may ask assistance with Technical Support. You can create a case online or call our 24/7 Customer Support at 1-888-898-4591.

0 Likes 0 ·
Matt Snowden avatar image Matt Snowden commented ·

Thanks I opened the case yesterday like you said, but have not heard anything back.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Matt Snowden commented ·

I see the case that you created, Matt. It's assigned to an agent but not yet checked. You may receive an email today.

0 Likes 0 ·
Chris Ellis avatar image Chris Ellis commented ·

what was the solution to this issue. we are new to RC and i have a couple of people complaining about this? It just started happening. They were working great.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Chris Ellis commented ·

Hey @Chris Ellis, it's important that you submit a ticket with Tech Support about your issue. It looks like an escalation to the Quality of Service (QOS) Team is necessary to resolve the issue.

https://support.ringcentral.com/new-case.html

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app