Question

Webhooks stopped working

• 21 April 2021
  • 5 replies

Hi. We've stopped receiving webhooks in our production account as of late last night (4/20/2021). Subscription is active and current.

Thanks for any assistance on this.

5 replies

Userlevel 1

My webhook notifications work well on production. Can you double check the address, or delete and create a new one to check?

Phong,

No changes on our end. I'm using the https://developers.ringcentral.com/api-reference/Subscriptions/createSubscription user interface to create the new subscription. I've successfully removed the old but having trouble getting the "createSubscription" to work. Am currently getting a "WebHook server response is invalid" SUB-525 error. It may have to do with the value I'm specifiying for "verificationToken". What value should be supplied for that parameter?

Thanks

Hi All - our webhooks stopped working at the same time. I am about to try and re-create the subscription. I will update here with any progress in testing.

Same here - Webhooks are not working for us as well

Same for us - webhook doesn't work! Yet it has status Active, received SMS appear in RingCentral console but server access logs prove the hook was never triggered.