question

Local 322 avatar image
Local 322 asked Jordan Wilkerson commented

Why dooes my current call get put on hold when a second call comes in?

Every time I am on the phone using my Voyageur headset with the RingCentral desktop app and another call comes in my current call gets automatically put on hold. It happens after maybe the 2nd or 3rd ring.

phone
8 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi, is this happening on every call?

0 Likes 0 ·
Local 322 avatar image Local 322 commented ·

Yes, this happens with every call I am on. When another call comes in, the current call I'm on gets put on hold right around the 2nd-3rd ring from caller #2.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Local 322 commented ·

This behavior is not normal for second incoming calls. Kindly coordinate this issue with Tech Support. You. may log in and create a case here.

0 Likes 0 ·
Local 322 avatar image Local 322 commented ·

Thank you. I've submitted a tech support request.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Local 322 commented ·

You're welcome.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jordan Wilkerson avatar image Jordan Wilkerson commented ·

Hello, Was there a solution for this? can you please share. This is happening to me now. @Mary-Community_Moderator

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Jordan Wilkerson commented ·

Hi @Jordan Wilkerson, if you're experiencing the same issue, please submit a ticket to perform more troubleshooting.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jordan Wilkerson avatar image Jordan Wilkerson mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

They are not able to help my current issue. They are telling its a compatibility issue with Ring Central and there "recommended" headset.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app