question

Adrian Martin avatar image
Adrian Martin asked Stephen Wright commented

Azure AD + RingCentral: Automatic account provisioning

I'm in the process of setting this up but I'm running into an issue when it attempts to provision the account on the RC side. Has anyone set this up successfully?

4. Provision urn:ietf:params:scim:schemas:extension:enterprise:2.0:User in RingCentral

Error code: SystemForCrossDomainIdentityManagementClientError

Error message: StatusCode: Forbidden Message: Processing of the HTTP request resulted in an exception. Please see the HTTP response returned by the 'Response' property of this exception for details. Web Response: { "schemas" : [ "urn:ietf:params:scim:api:messages:2.0:Error" ], "status" : "403", "detail" : "Feature [Bulk Assign] is not available" }. This operation was retried 0 times. It will be retried again after this date: 2021-05-20T23:30:15.2912077Z UTC

softphone
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi Adrian, for phone provisioning issues, kindly contact Technical Support Team. You may check the contact numbers here. You may also reach out through live chat or open a web case here.

-1 Like -1 ·
Stephen Wright avatar image Stephen Wright mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

This person specifically said account provisioning, not phones. I hope they find/found an answer because ours stopped working with the same error code, but different detail.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys