question

NDE Accounts avatar image
NDE Accounts asked mary-community-moderator edited

How do I increase my voice mails longer than 3 minutes,How do I increase voice mail longer than 3 minutes?

The support I talked to told me there was no limit but they all stop at 3 minutes and I want them to record for an hour.

I phoned support to ask if there was a time limit on the message and he said no but they are cut off at 3 minutes I want it open up to an hour.

voicemail
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Currently, the maximum voicemail duration that callers can leave is 3 minutes. To increase the default duration, you can vote for this feature request here.

0 Likes 0 ·
NDE Accounts avatar image NDE Accounts commented ·

I was told before I purchased that there was no time limit on voice mail time. Can I just purchase an option to have it longer? I will have to end my service if the case as this is important for my number.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ NDE Accounts commented ·

Sorry, but there is no option to purchase. This feature is unavailable for now. Please help us get more votes so this will be implemented.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app