Skip to main content

I keep running across references to "You can only do that in the RingCentral Phone App."

Simple things, like
1.) my custom fax cover pages are missing
2.) cannot add / create custom cover page.
3.) Cannot add new Microsoft contact and designate FAX number huh.... Really?....I mean, Really?

no-fax-number-2020-12-07-14-50-57-ringcentral.png

I have been trying to use RingCentral (beta app for lack of a better term or more confusing term) for several years now. Maybe we can just let it die and go back to three separate apps that are intuitive and work well......
RingCentral Phone App for Windows
RingCentral Meetings
RingCentral for Outlook

Unfortunately, after wasting another 1.5 hours to re-discover why I abandoned this app 8 times over 2 years, I am uninstalling again and will check back Q2, 2021.

Yeah, I don't use it. If they could just add a new RC Meetings integration (or Video, or whatever we're calling it these days) I'd be happy.

I don't think anyone cares about Glip or RC Chat these days. RingCentral was way too late getting on the IM&P/Chat bandwagon. All my clients use MS Teams, GChat, or Slack and don't care at all about the chat functions of RingCentral. When I hear a company has Office365, I don't even mention the chat in RingCentral. Instead I point out how RC can integrate with Teams and O365.