Skip to main content
date and time out of sync vvx411
Reboot phone via HOME key.

Good morning. Thanks for the response. I have reboot via home key. Still flashing error in date/time bar. See attached:

Hi Phil,  Just letting you know one of our support agents will be in touch with you. We've opened case 05485783 for you. 

Mike 
Thank you!

Phone is saying time/date out of sync. I have unplugged phone multiple times and it still isn't working.

Marissa,

This is an old thread you jumped on - but, if you have admin access to the RC app:

- Under your User tab, there's 'Phones & Numbers'
- On the Phone tab, there's should be your physical phones description, click on the 'Edit' to the right of the screen.
- On the next page, click the 'resync'.

My understanding is that it will reload the phones configuration, and reboot it. Perhaps something went awry with the NTP settings.

Hope that helps - otherwise, i'd reach out to their techs.

Marissa,

The phone is no longer connected in that case. It needs to be re-provisioned. Please contact our Tech support.. All of our Support numbers can be found here. You can also open a support web case here.

I am having the same issue with a Polycom VVX 350 and it is showing date time out of sync and have also tried the same TS steps. I am trying to follow the guide of Joe Cache but I do not have the option for resync.1672881852532.png