Skip to main content

How do you mute your ringer while you are on another call? This is particularly a problem for users with headsets. If they are on a call and another call rings in, the ringer blasts right through their headset and they cannot hear their current conversation.

The majority of our users are taking calls through the softphone on their computers.

This is a major issue for customer service agents and sales representatives who typically have multiple incoming calls at once.

RingCentral does not support the "call forward busy feature" with their platform.

Hello Kelsey,

You might want to check if the call queues are in all rotating calls, so it will not ring their phone in the middle of their phone calls with the client. 

If the issue persist, please create a case and we'll investigate it further. 

Thank you! 

We have the same issue. It is really quite disappointing. What is the solution?

This is ridiculous that is it almost 2 1/2 years and no one has addressed this fact?

Support told me that we had to change the ringtone in order to make it less annoying. This is not acceptable.

RingCentral, do better!

I have the same issue.

My guess is that if you have the multiple versions of RC (Application/API and the main softphone) running, you get into this issue. I could be wrong, but I've only been using RC for a few days and it happens A LOT!

If it weren't tied to my CRM, I'd drop this product in a heartbeat.

callwaitingjpg.jpgSuggestion - You could try disabling call waiting within your incoming call settings. Disabling call waiting should only allow one call to be place to your phone at a time. (settings, phone, incoming calls, call waiting <ON/OFF>)