Skip to main content

I've installed the PLT Hub application and disabled auto answer. It is still happening ONLY in the RingCentral application. Regular cell phone calls do not auto answer. I even disabled all of the "sensors" on the 5200 and it sill answers calls. It will even answer a new call and disconnect a current call.

Thank you!

Hello @Thomas Rawl. We want to know more. I would highly suggest opening a case HERE, and our phone support will investigate it further. Thank you!

Wondering if the resolution for this can be posted here. I have a user experiencing the same thing.

I was only able to "fix" the issue by getting a new 5200. Other Plantronics headsets (Explorer 500, Marque 2, M90, etc...) did not exhibit this behavior. Even after a phone upgrade this particular 5200 continued to auto answer. I borrowed a few other 5200's and none of them behaved the same way. I purchased a new one and it works as expected. I will note, the original headset was new, not a refurb, and was about 6 months old when we moved to RingCentral. This issue did NOT occur before installing the RingCentral app and only occurred with RingCentral calls, not cellular calls.

Good luck!