Skip to main content

Confused on the registration. Is Ring Central charging $40 do facilitate the registration process of registering my SMC? They provided me the attached form to fill out for the registry process. Is this all I need to do? is fill out that form and send it to Ring Central. Also, why can't I just submit the form to the csp.campaignregistry.com or should I use Ring Central because there advantages of using you guys to facilitate this process.

Is Ring Central charging $40 do facilitate the registration process of registering my SMC?

RingCentral is not currently charging any additional fees for TCR registration. Any fees incurred would be from TCR, Syniverse, or T-Mobile (they would show up on your RingCentral bill, but again we are not charging processing or other fees as part of this process).

The $40 fee specifically is for third party vetting if needed for T-Mobile (they limit SMS to 2,000/mo per brand unless vetting is completed).

As for the charges you will incur and when you will be charged, please look at the bottom of the form provided (last checkbox), additional details will be provided there.

Why can't I just submit the form to the csp.campaignregistry.com

TCR requires businesses to register through their Communications Service Provider or CSP. Unfortunately, this means you are unable to register using their website (for CSP registration only), or register with TCR without going through a CSP.