Skip to main content

Hello, I’m new here, and we are still working on implementation for RingEx, RingCentral Contact Center (NICE's InContact), along with RingSense AI.  Anyone currently using RingSense with the same Contact Center?  Looking at the current training courses, they all seem to be towards using RingSense with RingCX. I’d love feedback on how your experience so far is with using these 2 products together.

Hello, I’m new here, and we are still working on implementation for RingEx, RingCentral Contact Center (NICE's InContact), along with RingSense AI.  Anyone currently using RingSense with the same Contact Center?  Looking at the current training courses, they all seem to be towards using RingSense with RingCX. I’d love feedback on how your experience so far is with using these 2 products together.

Hey, I’m putting my feelers out to our internal RingSense AI teams.
Hang tough and I’ll get back to you soon!

@AB.esapco Can you tell me if you’re using an integration? I want to make sure i’m headed in the right direction. 

Hi BeckyH, Our system is still being built at this time, UAT to begin end of this week/beginning of next. We have not yet designated any specific integration with RingSense, though we may be needing HubSpot. And it is the RingSense for Sales that we are licensed for. In the Contact Center, we are integrating with HubSpot and Epicor.