question

Crystal Maharidge avatar image
Crystal Maharidge asked mary-community-moderator commented

Keyboard and Mouse Control

I just downloaded the new video meeting app and can't find where the give keyboard and mouse control is located. I created a meeting for myself and one other person. She shared her so we could work off of it but I could not find where the request keyboard and mouse control went. Is this not longer available with the new download?

ringcentral app
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

@Crystal Maharidge, we understand the essence of this feature. It is currently in the roadmap, which is targeted this Q4 2021. We will give you an update once this is available.

1 Like 1 ·
Paula Jordan avatar image Paula Jordan mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Has this been fixed? I went to meetings, meeting settings and I do not see where I can turn this feature on. This feature is very important for my business.

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Paula Jordan commented ·

Hi @Paula Jordan, This is still not available with RingCentral Video. We are still waiting for the release announcement of this feature. I will update this thread once we get the good news.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ commented ·

Hey, @Crystal Maharidge Can you reach out to me directly?
This post's format is a little wonky and we are troubleshooting it with our internal team.
Would love to understand what your user experience was.
Hope to hear from you - Becky.Hensley@RingCentral.com

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app