question

Chris Barnes avatar image
Chris Barnes asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Auto reply for recieved faxes

We have close to 100 people a day call us to confirm that we have received there fax. Is there a way whether it be through a work around on Ringcentral or 3rd party service that will Auto Reply a confirmation to the senders fax number that we received the fax?

fax
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Travis Ransom avatar image Travis Ransom commented ·
Now that is a good idea.
1 Like 1 ·
mike avatar image mike commented ·
The sending fax machine generally provides a "complete" or "success" message once it is done.  If the communication breaks and the fax fails it should provide them with a "failed" notification depending on the machine. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Leonarda Ramsaroop avatar image Leonarda Ramsaroop commented ·

I notice this question was posted in 2015, I also have this issue and was wondering if there has been any new developments?

My company is also looking for a fax auto reply as clients constantly call to check if the fax was received even after they get a confirmation on their end. I would love to know if this is an option as of yet.

0 Likes 0 ·
Becky-Community_Manager avatar image Becky-Community_Manager ♦♦ Leonarda Ramsaroop commented ·

Hey, @Leonarda Ramsaroop We don't have this feature at this time, but we would encourage you to add this to the Ideas Portal. You can click here to share this idea.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app