question

peach-brinkley10664 avatar image
peach-brinkley10664 asked ·

Unblock Phone Number

Saadet, It seems you answered Jon's question pretty well. Can you do the same for me?
I want to unblock a number for our entire system using the desktop web page. I am signed in to the web page as Admin and usually keep the call log open. I call easily block a number from the system using the call log, but how to I get a list of system blocked numbers to unblock one? Why is the button for that not on the same page as the one I used to block the number in the first place, i.e. the call log page? Note: This conversation was created from a reply on: How to Unblock from desktop - Help is not helpful.
topic-default
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
Hey Peach Brinkley,

I want to make sure I'm understanding where you are blocking the phone numbers. From the Call Log online, correct?

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

peach-brinkley10664 answered ·
Thank you for the response. Sorry I haven't checked in several days.
Yes, that is exactly correct.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered ·
No worries, Peach Brinkley!

So there is not an option to unblock numbers from the Call Log. The list of blocked numbers is here:

So simply switch your view from Admin Portal to My Extension and follow the directions :)

peach-brinkley10664 answered ·
Thank you. I think the rest of the message that explains the number will be blocked for all users is confusing. So, ANY number that I block or unblock on my extension (whether I am signed in as Admin or not) will block or unblock for ALL users. Is that correct?
7 comments Share

Hey there! If you are signed in as the System Mailbox extension, which is the original Super Admin extension (usually 101 - unless it was changed by yourself), and block a phone number it will be blocked for all Users. I hope that makes sense :)
0 Likes 0 · ·
Thank you for all of the help!
0 Likes 0 · ·
Always happy to help! :) 
0 Likes 0 · ·

How to unblock
0 Likes 0 · ·
Hi Rachael, 

Did you have a chance to follow the instructions Saadet posted previously? You can unblock the numbers by going to My Extension > Settings > Screening, Greeting, & Hold Music > Blocked Calls. 
1 Like 1 · ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces