question

jim-wilhelmsen14176 avatar image
jim-wilhelmsen14176 asked samudrabhuyan answered

Control screen on a Mac running Catalina in Meetings not fully working.

I am trying to control the screen of a Mac running MacOS 10.15 Catalina. I can see the background image, but none of the open windows. I can move the mouse and grab windows and move them around which is seen on the remote computer, but I can't see what I am doing on the host computer. I think this is related to the Screen Recording security in Privacy, but Meetings is not adding itself to that feature and I can't seem to manually add it. How can I get full control of a users computer running Catalina?

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

samudrabhuyan avatar image
samudrabhuyan answered
Hi Jim

Have you tried adding RingCentral Meetings the required permissions on Catalina?
You can go to "System Preference > Security&Privacy >  Privacy > Screen Recording" and then check the box next to RingCentral Meetings

https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/13371-Meetings-Issue-Users-MacCatalina-not-see-others-Annotation-while-sharing?language=en_US
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app