question

986-pharmacy-lv avatar image
986-pharmacy-lv asked mary-community-moderator answered

ringcentral internetfax print to fax

Can someone on the suppor team help with fixing the print to fax feature on RC phone, or add the feature to the new RIngCentral App?

This is the best feature I have used with ringcentral and one of the only reasons I stay with ringcentral

Please help thank you!
fax
4 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

christopher-nelson925 avatar image christopher-nelson925 commented ·

Has there been any resolution to this? I know many of my clients would like to see this feature implemented as well.

0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @christopher-nelson,

This feature is not in the unified app at the moment. You can vote for this feature here: https://ideas.ringcentral.com/ideas/CUSTCOM-I-618

0 Likes 0 ·
christopher-nelson925 avatar image christopher-nelson925 jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hey Jessica, thanks for the response! I just realized after receiving your response that this topic isn't what I thought it was... I was looking for the "auto-print an incoming fax" feature, rather than the "Print to fax" feature.

0 Likes 0 ·
jesse-barnes avatar image jesse-barnes jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

THIS IS NOT related to the end issue that this one and the idea that you are linking above are merged with. You have this related to the issue above and that issue was merged with a freaking automatically print faxes option. Wake up mods!

0 Likes 0 ·
jesse-barnes avatar image
jesse-barnes answered jesse-barnes edited

RC really loves to "merge" completely unrelated items into one and then you end up with an option to vote for something irrelevant!

THIS IS NOT related to the end issue that this one and the idea that you are linking above are merged with. You have this related to the issue above and that issue was merged with a freaking automatically print faxes option. Wake up mods!

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hello, @jesse-barnes Thanks for pointing this out! Our Ideas Team is fixing it now.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app