question

sound-fertility-care-fax avatar image
sound-fertility-care-fax asked Adrian answered

Adding RC fax as a printer option with the new downloaded app

We love the print to fax feature. The older workstations in our office easily downloaded the driver from settings in the RC app. The newest downloads onto a new workstation do not have the little "settings" gear and don't have printer options that I can find. Help?

fax
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hello,

Which app are you using? Is it the one with the R icon or phone symbol?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

James Springate avatar image
James Springate answered

I have the same issue. I have the R icon

1 |3000

jesse-barnes avatar image
jesse-barnes answered

The feature they are talking about is part of the "desktop phone" app and they have no yet added this in the unified app. You can vote for the idea that i started here: Add RC internet fax printer to unified app | Community Ideas (ringcentral.com)

1 |3000

Adrian avatar image
Adrian answered

The RingCentral unified desktop app now includes a button to install the printer driver without additional apps or hassles.

Go to Settings>Phone>Fax>Print to Fax>press the Install button (mine shows Reinstall because I already have it installed)

screenshot-2023-10-16-132903.png

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app