question

tayyab-sajjad6063 avatar image
tayyab-sajjad6063 asked Anirban edited

Sending Fax problem

After getting access token when i try to send Test fax it is showing error, I need help

here is my code for sending fax

if ($platform->loggedIn()){

$request = $rcsdk->createMultipartBuilder()

->setBody(array(

'to' => array(

array('phoneNumber' => '12673314004'),

),

'faxResolution' => 'High',

))

->request('/account/~/extension/~/fax');

$response = $platform->sendRequest($request);

}

and here is the Error

getting started
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ak avatar image
ak answered
Tayyab,

Per the error description " Token Not Found" it looks like you are not using the token to make the API call ( Fax API Endpoint

For more guidance, you can take a look at the demo inside of our Official PHP SDK:
https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-php

Have you tried using the Demo under the SDK ? 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

tayyab-sajjad6063 avatar image
tayyab-sajjad6063 answered
i am using Web app, so after 3-Legged OAuth access token , i am not sure how to use that token and in  https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-php there is no help to use token .

Right now i am stuck at this point.

1 |3000

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered Anirban edited
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys