Skip to main content

When I try to use Zapier to take a file from Google Drive and send a fax using RingCentral, all that RingCentral sends is a cover sheet. So not only is the PDF not being sent, but a cover sheet is the only page despite selecting no cover sheet in Zapier. If I change the step to send me an email, the PDF comes through just fine. Has anyone successfully sent a fax using Zapier?

Hi Jeff,

Thank you very much for bringing this up. Integration Engineer team had identified performed the root cause analysis and fixed the issue. In the new RingCentral Zapier you can now do attachments in the File while setting up the fax action in RingCentral.

Please let us know if you are still finding issues while using fax action with attachments.

Thanks.

Akhilesh Mengan.

Hi Jeff,

Thank you very much for bringing this up. Integration Engineer team had identified performed the root cause analysis and fixed the issue. In the new RingCentral Zapier you can now do attachments in the File while setting up the fax action in RingCentral.

Please let us know if you are still finding issues while using fax action with attachments.

Thanks.

This question/answer should be under the customer community so other customers can see it. I will move it over the customer community!