question

diego-urea avatar image
diego-urea asked ·

Audio Meetings still limited to 4 people

I asked my account manager how many people can join a Meetings session and got told that in audio up to a 1000 people could join.
 I trained my entire team on how to use Meetings and after that we found out that your software has a problem and it does not let more than 4 period.
Is there going to be a fix for this issue soon? 
General Topic
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

adolphson11412 avatar image
adolphson11412 answered ·
Yes, please. Very inconvenient during this time. It is the same program as zoom and they changed to allow more attendees. 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

danno147 avatar image
danno147 answered ·
Somewhere, something changed.  I thought the limit of 4 was video conferencing, and that it was unlimited for audio (as the attachment shows).  Found out earlier this year that it's four for both.  I attend all the training webinars, but apparently both myself and your account manager missed the changed imposed on all accounts.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app