question

mary-sullivan avatar image
mary-sullivan asked ·

All users texting from the main line

I need assistance for texting from the main line. All users would like to text from our main line, however, this seems impossible to get set up. Any assistance would be appreciated.
General Topic
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered ·
Hi Mary, 

Texting from the main line isn't available right not, but will be soon! Check out this thread for updates :) 

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Jason Toro avatar image
Jason Toro answered ·

Any updates when this will be available?

1 comment

Hi Jason,

This feature is available in the phone app: https://support.ringcentral.com/article/6110.html?language=en_US

It is currently being worked on with the unified app, but no ETA at this time.

0 Likes 0 ·
suzanne-kilner10840 avatar image
suzanne-kilner10840 answered ·

Any updates on this ? Was able to log into the ring central phone app as the call queue and send texts message, but can't seem to login to the call queue on the new integrated app.. the fact that the phone app is about to be no longer supported leaves us in the lurch.....

2 comments

Hello Suzanne,

This thread is about SMS from the main line. Is your concern about texting from the call queue on the new RingCentral App?

0 Likes 0 ·
Dr. Jessica Tommasi avatar image Dr. Jessica Tommasi mary-community-moderator ♦ ·

How may I send/receive actual SMS/texts from my RingCentral phone number please?

0 Likes 0 ·
Dr. Jessica Tommasi avatar image
Dr. Jessica Tommasi answered ·

I would really like some information as to how I may send/receive actual SMS/texts (not the messaging option) from my RingCentral phone number. Any information on this please?

4 comments

Hi! Are you referring to texting from your main RingCentral phone number?

0 Likes 0 ·
Dr. Jessica Tommasi avatar image Dr. Jessica Tommasi mary-community-moderator ♦ ·

Yes please!

0 Likes 0 ·
Ryan Gagne avatar image Ryan Gagne Dr. Jessica Tommasi ·

Following up on the status of this feature. Are we able to text from the main app number line right now?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Eric Lindholm avatar image
Eric Lindholm answered ·

At the very least I need to be able to reply STOP to messages coming in on my main line. I am getting flooded.

1 comment

Hi @Eric Lindholm, for feature request, please submit it in our Ideas Portal at https://ideas.ringcentral.com/

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app