Skip to main content

Can Zoho screen pop an exisiting customer first, and if the number is unknown pop up a new record form? 

@Paul Kougioumtzis Thank you for reaching out to us about the Zoho integration. It is one of our most popular, and we are fortunate to have such great partners like Zoho. However, this is not the best place to seek support for third-party-built integrations. To get support using the Zoho integration, I recommend you contact Zoho directly, or search their knowledge base

I know that is not the answer you wanted, but I hope it puts you on the right path to resolution. 

Thanks @ByrneReese 

I have had to bring in a developer to work through this. Zoho themselves (3 engineers locally in Australia) could not offer what we are trying to do (it’s fairly basic). The developer has not liked working on the Zoho platform, but is trying to make things work using Zoho Flow.

The developer recommends and uses Make.ai for new workflows. 

Appreciate you getting back to me.

Paul

@Paul Kougioumtzis Tell me more about the workflows you are building. Did you know RIngCentral has a workflows product - it is probably not mature enough yet to handle your use case, but I would love to learn more about it so that we can work towards being able to do it in Automator.