question

Rohan Fulzele avatar image
Rohan Fulzele asked ·

I'm using free developer account. Can you please tell me how do I enable Meeting feature in free account?

I am able to create a meeting via Sandbox . I am getting 403 "Forbidden Error".

Please help me out.

meetingsmeeting permission
1 |1000 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered ·

Are you a RingCentral Customer? If yes, we can enable the meeting for your sandbox account so that you can call Meetings APIs to schedule and manage meetings before you graduate the app to your production. You cannot run meetings in sandbox environment though.

If you are a customer, please send your request to devsupport@ringcentral.com with your production account information and request for enabling meetings for your associated sandbox account.

1 comment Share

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

I am not a ringCentral customer.

0 Likes 0 · ·
Noel Sanchez avatar image
Noel Sanchez answered ·

Thank you Phong. I can start meetings. I can schedule meetings. This is not the problem. The problem is that I don't see nor have the option to add my company logo to my background nor add a virtual background. Where is it? How do I add it?

1 comment Share

Don't ride on a thread where your question and the original question are different. Always ask a new question in a new thread.

0 Likes 0 · ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 10 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.