question

Rasheed Shaik avatar image
Rasheed Shaik asked Alfredo Valerin commented

My Ring Central Number has Marked as Spam Caller ID

I'm Using Ring Central Number for the Past 7 years. In these recent days I have observed that when ever I call a person they are not taking my calls and have informed me that my number reflecting as Spam Caller or Likely Sales. How should I resolve this issue.

caller idspam
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Alfredo Valerin avatar image Alfredo Valerin commented ·

I am having the same issue marked as spam loosing buisnes about, not sure if I should just change provider, as their only answer is it no my fault and do not do anythjing

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Joe Cache avatar image
Joe Cache answered Rasheed Shaik commented

I feel this is a RC issue, as our company has had this number since 1984... no issues until the last few weeks, and we're told, 'its our fault' - really ?!? No issue with the last three phone providers over ten years - why now?

We've ran through the links, as well as the links that the Premium support sent us, and we are STILL getting numbers that we can't call out via RC.

I don't feel this is 'our' issue.

1 comment
1 |3000

Rasheed Shaik avatar image Rasheed Shaik commented ·

Appreciate your response Joe. It was the same issue I was facing in the recent days.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app