Question

Annoying Robo Calls

• 20 July 2019
  • 2 replies

Our business has been receiving a ton of robo calls from dead numbers over 25 in one day. I called customer service and a very nice young man recommended that I block the calls which I spent the better part of the afternoon doing, but I don't think this will help as all of calls are coming in from in invalid numbers. Is anyone else dealing with the same problem?

2 replies

Everyone in the United States, if not the world, is dealing with this issue. There are MANY threads here in the forums regarding this. Until the government is able to clamp down on this or until a fool-proof way to always block only robo calls is developed (and for the nay-sayers...NO...NoMoRobo is NOT a fool proof way to do this because it can block good calls since many robocalls and spam calls are legitimate numbers that have been spoofed), this will continue to be a problem that will plague businesses as well as individuals.
Nomorobo is a good product that RingCentral should offer.  Even Verizon VOIP offers it.  The way I look at it if a good call is blocked that personal will email if need be.  Also, the block is set to allow for voicemail to be left, which most robots will not do.