question

Alan Hale avatar image
Alan Hale asked mary-community-moderator commented

RingCentral Meetings Desktop App says "Sorry, you don't have access to this application".

I am the acct admin

meetings
6 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Anirban avatar image Anirban commented ·

Are you getting something like this? :

"Sorry, you currently don't have permission to access this service. " ?

If so, you can refer this: https://support.ringcentral.com/article/RingCentral-Meetings-Free-No-Permission-to-Access-Error.html

0 Likes 0 ·
Geoffrey Meyers avatar image Geoffrey Meyers Anirban commented ·

I am getting this exact issue above - not that doesn't resolve it

0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ Geoffrey Meyers commented ·

Hello @Geoffrey Meyers, if I may ask, do you have a RingCentral paid account? Thank you.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·

Hello @Alan Hale! Apologies, how did you log in to the app? Is it using your direct line or your email? Please use your direct line to log in to your RingCentral Meetings app. Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Matthew Tapson avatar image
Matthew Tapson answered

Hello @Jenn-Community_Moderator, I have a paid subscription and tried signing in using my direct line. I still get the same error. What else can I try?

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Marc Edwards avatar image
Marc Edwards answered mary-community-moderator commented

any update on this, I have the same error for all my users

1 comment
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app