question

Scott Delano avatar image
Scott Delano asked mary-community-moderator commented

How do I delete a contact?

I invited a user to join RingCentral with an incorrect email address. The invite is pending but the user will never answer. I need to revoke the invite and delete the contact. How do I do it?

contacts
1 comment
1 |1500 characters needed characters left characters exceeded

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

I would like an answer to this as well...

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Please see these screenshots below for visual reference. All you need to do is click the trashcan icon when mousing over the user in the guest list or you can open the profile of the invited user . Click the vertical three dots icon, and then Remove guest.image-1.png

image-2.png

image-1.png (38.3 KiB)
image-2.png (10.7 KiB)

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Scott Delano avatar image
Scott Delano answered mary-community-moderator commented

The trash can icon is not showing for me. I tried on the desktop app and on the web app using Chrome and Firefox. Still no thrash can icon. Any idea why?

1 comment

@Scott Delano, this is available on the new RingCentral App. The one you have to install on your Windows or Mac. Accessing it on Chrome and Firefox is the classic one which is not available there.

0 Likes 0 ·

Customer Spaces

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app