Skip to main content
When attempting to start a meeting, the meeting crashes and gives the error code: 3010

I have tried to uninstall and reinstall Ring Central Meetings. Im on Windows 10. 
Can you join a meeting?
I'm having the same issue. Yes I can JOIN meetings but am unable to Start my own
This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled When i Try to start or join a meeting i get error code 3010...Why is that?.
Hey Everyone,

I'm going to need more information.

1) What type of computer and operating system are you on?
2) What version of Meetings are you on?
3) Are you using the Free version of Meetings or do you have an RC account?
4) Does this happen every time you join or start a Meeting? Or is it random?
5) Have you tried using a different computer and do you have the same issue?
6) What Meeting ID are you trying to use or join?
7) Can you post a screen shot of the error message?
Same here, 
MacBook Air High Sierra 10.13.6
Free version of RC
Every time it happens
Can't try other devices.

I am also now experiencing this. 

Custom Built Desktop Workstation running an AMD Ryzen 7 1800x and Radeon Pro WX7100
Windows 10
Free Version

Tried from another Intel Computer running windows 7; also same error. Given the other user responses, this is clearly not an OS issue. 

Edit: Tried from the app my Android phone and got the same 3010 error. 
I am getting the same 3010 error as well when I try to host a meeting. I can join other peoples meetings.
Dell Inspiron15 7000 series
Meetings Version 6.3.15457.1221
Free Version
Error occurs every time I try to host a meeting. I can join other peoples meetings using there ID number.
I get them same error message Alex DuVall posted.

Getting the same error as well. MacBook Pro, Free Version

have bee in contact with RingCentral and left on hold for hours, these people are ignorant, I also will never use or purchase Ring Central again. Losers!

3 days in and this is still occurring... 
Thanks for the info, everyone! I was informed that over the weekend our Engineering team has opened a ticket with Zoom, our partner. They will be investigating the issue. There's no ETA regarding a fix yet, but once I learn more, I'll share
My Ring Central screenshare is working properly again.