question

Dorian Morgan avatar image
Dorian Morgan asked Suyash Joshi answered

Connecting CallLog data to PowerBI

Hello!

This may be a far fetched question, but I was wondering if anyone was familiar with connecting their RingCentral api data with PowerBI? I am currently in process of trying to build a custom connector in PowerBI that uses M language code. My org uses mandatory SSO and I am making sure the grant_type is "authorization_code", but unfortunately I receive an invalid grant type error.

Would anyone happen to have any knowledge or experience connecting data to PowerBI or maybe even SSIS?

oauth2
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

You may want to check this out first. If that is not what you want to do, let me know so I will get back to your question.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Suyash Joshi avatar image
Suyash Joshi answered

Check this blog out that shows how to get data from RingCentral Analytics API to Microsoft Power BI using Azure: https://medium.com/ringcentral-developers/low-code-integration-of-ringcentral-analytics-api-with-microsoft-azure-power-bi-2a400fa7a15f

You can replace the use of Analytics APIs with Call Log APIs if you have any questions you can post them here on in the medium article.

1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys