question

Ken Mills avatar image
Ken Mills asked mary-community-moderator edited

Not receiving VISA or Bank verification SMS on my Ring Central

Hi there,

When I try to log into my bank (TD Bank Canada) or use my TD credit card online, I am asked to provide an SMS PIN code, which I have setup to be sent to my Ring Central phone number. I do not receive them.

I also have my Ring Central number setup for Amazon, and the same thing happens, when they try to send me a verification code, it does not reach me.

I am sending and receiving text from all other numbers both locally and internationally.

Is there a reason that certain services cannot send SMS to Ring Central? And is there anything I can do about that?

Thanks in advance for any advice you can give.

Cheers,

Ken

sms and text messaging
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ken Mills avatar image Ken Mills commented ·

Wonderful, I have voted, thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Ken Mills commented ·

Thank you!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered

Hi @Ken Mills, RingCentral cannot receive SMS code for verifications. This feature has been submitted and is under consideration. We will give you updates once this will be available. Vote for this feature here.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app