question

Richard Cruz avatar image
Richard Cruz asked mary-community-moderator commented

Need Help Creating a new announcement-only queue | can't create support ticket

Who do I contact if I need help creating a new announcement-only queue, specifically recording the outgoing voice announcement? The RChee is not helpful, and when I try to create a ticket, I get an error and it never submits.

ringcentral appcall queues
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered mary-community-moderator commented

Hello @Richard Cruz; please refer to this Knowledge Base article https://support.ringcentral.com/article/4492.html. Also, can you please send us a screenshot of the error message you're getting when trying to submit a case? Email it at community.support@ringcentral.com. Thank you!

2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Richard Cruz avatar image Richard Cruz commented ·

Thank you Mary. I just sent over the screenshot. I can set up the queue, but I was advised that RingCentral can actually create a custom outbound recording for us. Is that the case?

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Richard Cruz commented ·

Yes, we have a Professional Voice Recording Feature that you can purchase. Learn more here.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app