question

Danyal Khamisi avatar image
Danyal Khamisi asked mary-community-moderator commented

Account manager

We have sent 16 emails to our account manager and her manager (who has been on leave) without any luck. We only had one meeting with our account manager after I raised a ticket with the billing department to talk to someone and she disappeared again after that.
We need to talk to someone new and not the same person, it's really important to talk to an account manager ASAP. Please get someone to talk to us! we don't want to chase up the same person as we have done for the past few weeks with no response.

ringcentral appbillingsalesforce
3 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Danyal Khamisi. I've reached out to your Account Manager and was told that she was on leave, which is why she couldn't contact. Can you confirm if she set up a meeting with you for tomorrow?

0 Likes 0 ·
Danyal Khamisi avatar image Danyal Khamisi mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Mary-Community_Moderator
Thanks for reaching out to her. We are aware that she has been on leave for a period, however, we barely (or never) heard back from her. Thanks for reaching out again, she finally replied back to organise a meeting, we will see if she will actually going to make it this time. Can you please keep this ticket open for the time being?

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ Danyal Khamisi commented ·

You're welcome, @Danyal Khamisi. I'll keep an eye on your ticket.

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app